I’ve been tagged by a blogging friend from my group blog, Killer Passion. Our group is dedicated to romantic suspense, so hop on over and check it out when you leave here.
This is a picture of my cat Shipper in one of her favorite places: In the tree near my back porch, where she perches to watch the birds. She’s mentioned below in my list of inconsequential facts about me.
Shipper has listed these rules for playing Tag:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:
1. I’m addicted to lattes–nonfat, hot and iced–with two Splendas, please. Life is good. ; )
2. I love rainy days because they give me an excuse to stay inside. Don’t get me wrong; I love the outdoors. But sometimes I just like a reason to hole up and not go anywhere.
3. I love playing with my two kitty cats. They’re so soft and sweet, and so loving. They make me feel at peace with the world.
4. I despise slow drivers and those who refrain from using turn signals. Being behind either one makes me crazy. Give me open roads and no traffic any day of the week.
5. I love to travel. If I had the money, I’d see the world–starting with Italy. I’ve always wanted to go there. My favorite destination so far is New York City. Went there last summer and loved it.
6. I can’t wait for the season premiere of Law & Order SVU on September 23. It’s my favorite show, and this is season ten–which promises to be spectacular. E/O forever. I’ll never give up the ship!